What is Website Marketing?
Website marketing is ‘finding the most effective ways to promote your website’, this activity is what is widely referred to as website marketing, but what is it really? Well to be honest, as technologies and social platforms change the ways we communicate and because search engines continually develop their complex measuring algorithms, website marketing and the leading solutions continue to change, so our approach must be as fluid as the technology that is driving the change.
What are the best ways to market a website?
There are several ways to market your website many of them are discussed on this site including PPC Management, SEO services, online video, social media management and link building and blog writing. These are deemed some of the best ways to market your website in 2018.
Here are 5 of the best ways to market your site.
1. PPC provides quick ROI and immediate results but takes some management and adjustments to really fulfil potential.
2. SEO Services, the best way to build your online authority and keyword depth is with SEO a slower burn solution than pay per click but offers the ability to make better ROI than PPC if directed to the right terms.
3. Link building is still one of the best ways to improve your website's authority in 2018. Content rules, quality and well-structured content are standing alone in website marketing.
4. Online videos can be shared on YouTube the worlds second largest search engine, videos can be used to aid conversion on your website and they can be shared to improve your social activity.
5. Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other sites like Pinterest provide an online vehicle for building your social community. Some like Facebook also offer to advertise and sponsored posts to really promote and elevate your brand, service or product.
But above all Google makes it very clear that content rules in articles such as this one on Hobo Web and other leading resources like Marketing Land suggest that the best ways to promote your website are writing well written conversational and insightful content, designed for human consumption in bite-size chunks.
They state that the most successful content is the material which best answers the query for which it was served. This means that the content is deemed most relevant, this relevancy is determined by social interactions, backlinks and user bounce rates, all contribute to the website marketing picture.
Advanced Website Marketing
This is where high-level SEO comes into play and we correct technical issues such as site speed, time to first byte and look at the on-page factors such as video play rates, button positions, conversion methods, colours and page layouts.
Advanced website marketing is driven by a whole system of test, change, test and then change, this approach is much more about the smallest macro-level changes which all affect the marketing system. Split testing is much more widespread in advanced marketing systems as they ate more geared up for testing and reporting.
If you are concerned that your website marketing is not working then please let SEO Norwich review this with you and then we can advise you free of charge where your weaknesses may exist and recommend the best solutions to remedy your website and Marketing issues.
Contact the team here at Marketing Norwich 08451 303 404
Important Service Pages